Spec Miata Community   
search | help | calendar | games | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Hello Spec Miata Community » Sports Car Club of America » SCCA South-East » Sebring Double SARRC August 7 & 8

- Email this page to someone! | Subscribe To Topic  
Author Topic: Sebring Double SARRC August 7 & 8
Gatoratty Verified Driver Made Donation to Website

Region: Central Florida
Car #: 3
Year : 1992
Icon 1 posted  Profile for Gatoratty     Edit/Delete Post  Report this post to a Moderator

After a lot of hard work the CFR has been able to schedule a double SARRC race on the weekend of August 7-8 to replace the Daytona Race we lost due to repaving. The labor day race will now be a restricted regional/CFR enduro. Hope to see everyone there!

--------------------
Paul McLester

Icon 1 posted  Profile for Gatoratty     Edit/Delete Post  Report this post to a Moderator

The race will be held on the 12 hour course with paddock also on the 12hr side.

--------------------
Paul McLester

Can we get an idea of the people who are thinking of running this race?

--------------------
Paul McLester

jbenoit28 Verified Driver Made Donation to Website

Region: CFR
Car #: 28
SMIM: .
Icon 1 posted  Profile for jbenoit28     Edit/Delete Post  Report this post to a Moderator

I'm planning to go and hope to have the other car rented as well. Major bummer we aren't at Daytona this year as this is likely my only race of the year. Glad they kept this weekend though.

Joe

--------------------
What does this button do??

Chris Fulton

Car #: #38
SMIM: gepipe@rocketmail.com
Icon 1 posted  Profile for Chris Fulton   Author's Homepage     Edit/Delete Post  Report this post to a Moderator

I plan on being there.

Jamie Tucker Series Champ

ARRC 2010 Champ

Car #: 97
Year : 1990/99
Icon 1 posted  Profile for Jamie Tucker     Edit/Delete Post  Report this post to a Moderator

I will be there with 3 cars and I am sure that the rest of the Autotechnik crew will be there as well. We should have a total of around 8 cars.

--------------------
2010 ARRC Champion
2010 CFR Champion
2010 instigator of the year
2010/2011 Andrew Von C Wingman

jbenoit28 Verified Driver Made Donation to Website

Car #: 28
SMIM: .
Icon 1 posted  Profile for jbenoit28     Edit/Delete Post  Report this post to a Moderator

None will be as cool as the old #97!

--------------------
What does this button do??

Alex Bolanos Verified Driver Series Champ

Car #: 18
Year : 1994
Icon 1 posted  Profile for Alex Bolanos     Edit/Delete Post  Report this post to a Moderator

quote:
Originally posted by Jamie Tucker:
I will be there with 3 cars and I am sure that the rest of the Autotechnik crew will be there as well. We should have a total of around 8 cars.

Yea mon, we all be comin. [thumbsup]

Cliffy Chains

Region: Central FL
Car #: 17
Year : 1991
Icon 1 posted  Profile for Cliffy Chains   Author's Homepage     Edit/Delete Post  Report this post to a Moderator

quote:
I will be there with 3 cars and I am sure that the rest of the Autotechnik crew will be there as well.

Yeah we will be there, someone has to help Knuckles get his helmet off that ever growing head of his....... [yep]

--------------------
BDR Motorsports, Autotechnik
Cliff Blanchard
Down on power 1.6
Sluggish overweight 99'

Blake Clements Verified Driver Series Champ
MegaModerator

Region: SW - Houston
Car #: 6
Year : 99, 96
Icon 1 posted  Profile for Blake Clements   Author's Homepage     Edit/Delete Post  Report this post to a Moderator

quote:
Originally posted by Cliffy Chains:
quote:
I will be there with 3 cars and I am sure that the rest of the Autotechnik crew will be there as well.

Yeah we will be there, someone has to help Knuckles get his helmet off that ever growing head of his....... [yep]
LOL!

Give the man some credit. [Big Grin]

--------------------
Blake Clements

PhillipsRacePrep/SP Induction Systems/East Street Racing/MiataCage.com/Carbotech/WBR Graphics

www.blakeclements.com

I might have to call him "Bulldozer" after the way he pushed that BMW through the carousel in the ITS race!

--------------------
Paul McLester

George Munson Verified Driver

Region: 83
Car #: 127
Year : 90
Icon 1 posted  Profile for George Munson     Edit/Delete Post  Report this post to a Moderator

"For Sale"
1 slightly used radiator and one slightly low fire bottle. Call Paul at BR54Race. [rolling on floor laughin]

The good news is that SPA is sending me a new bottle and mounting system for free! CXracing is selling me a new radiator.......

--------------------
Paul McLester

Drago Verified Driver Made Donation to Website Series Champ
MegaModerator

Region: mid south
Car #: 2
Year : 1999
Icon 1 posted  Profile for Drago   Author's Homepage     Edit/Delete Post  Report this post to a Moderator

quote:
Originally posted by Blake Clements:
quote:
quote:

LOL!

All the credit in the world to knuckles... He even beat the teacher this weekend. He has really "stepped"( lmfao) it up [Big Grin] [Big Grin] [Big Grin] Good job!

I tried to get him,Chains and Speedy Balanos out of that South Florida plastic kiddy pool they like to play in so much and head up to the Sprints. [Big Grin] Load up with Jeffy and Charbs.

--------------------
Jim Drago
East Street Auto Salvage
jdrago1@aol.com
2006-2007 Mid-West Division
07,09 June Sprints Champion

EAST STREET RACING

Cliffy Chains

Icon 1 posted  Profile for Cliffy Chains   Author's Homepage     Edit/Delete Post  Report this post to a Moderator

Just a thought here, you may be jealous you can't play in the "kiddie pool" with us.... [yep]

--------------------
Cliff Blanchard
Down on power 1.6
Sluggish overweight 99'

David Dewhurst
Veteran Member

Icon 1 posted  Profile for David Dewhurst     Edit/Delete Post  Report this post to a Moderator

If you boys were to do the Sprints I'll bet the Memphis Dude would take you out to where the "kiddies" entertain you. [duck]

--------------------
Have Fun [Wink]

David Dewhurst
CenDiv
Milwaukee Region
Spec Miata #14

Jamie Tucker Series Champ

ARRC 2010 Champ

Car #: 97
Year : 1990/99
Icon 1 posted  Profile for Jamie Tucker     Edit/Delete Post  Report this post to a Moderator

quote:
Originally posted by Drago:
quote:
Originally posted by Blake Clements:
quote:
quote:

LOL!

All the credit in the world to knuckles... He even beat the teacher this weekend. He has really "stepped"( lmfao) it up [Big Grin] [Big Grin] [Big Grin] Good job!

I tried to get him,Chains and Speedy Balanos out of that South Florida plastic kiddy pool they like to play in so much and head up to the Sprints. [Big Grin] Load up with Jeffy and Charbs.

Can I buy my special blend of fuel up there or do I have to bring it? [Wink] I am trying to go up with Jeff and should know in a couple of days if I can.

--------------------
2010 ARRC Champion
2010 CFR Champion
2010 instigator of the year
2010/2011 Andrew Von C Wingman

MegaModerator

Icon 1 posted  Profile for Drago   Author's Homepage     Edit/Delete Post  Report this post to a Moderator

Come on, "stepping" it up. Thats my best stuff [Big Grin]

--------------------
Jim Drago
East Street Auto Salvage
jdrago1@aol.com

EAST STREET RACING

Icon 1 posted  Profile for Alex Bolanos     Edit/Delete Post  Report this post to a Moderator

If SEDiv is the kiddle pool, Mid-West must be the tub with the rubber duckies....

[Wink]

racerfink Verified Driver
Gig 'em Aggies

Region: Central Florida Region
Car #: 111
Year : '90 Miata
Icon 1 posted  Profile for racerfink     Edit/Delete Post  Report this post to a Moderator

Not sure if I'm ready to be steam cooked again so soon...

But I'll probably be there.

--------------------
'90 Spec Miata
'90 Street Miata
'96 Chevy 1500
http://www.AutoTechnikRacing.com
www.myspace.com/projecthband

Cliffy Chains

quote:
Originally posted by Alex Bolanos:
If SEDiv is the kiddle pool, Mid-West must be the tub with the rubber duckies....

[Wink]

Be nice Big D is very sensative about his duck.. [rolling on floor laughin]

--------------------
Cliff Blanchard
Down on power 1.6
Sluggish overweight 99'

quote:
quote:
Originally posted by Alex Bolanos:

[Wink]

Be nice Big D is very sensative about his duck.. [rolling on floor laughin]
Didn't he turn one of the rubber duckies into a shift knob?

MegaModerator

I must admit, you guys are pretty fortunate to have some many good tracks so close and basically open year round. Also a great bunch of guys as well except for Chip anyway. [Big Grin]

--------------------
Jim Drago
East Street Auto Salvage
jdrago1@aol.com

EAST STREET RACING

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To: