Spec Miata Community   
search | help | calendar | games | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Hello Spec Miata Community » Sports Car Club of America » SCCA South-East » Overheard in the OPM tent.........

- Email this page to someone! | Subscribe To Topic  
Author Topic: Overheard in the OPM tent.........
Faketree Verified Driver

Region: ATL
Car #: 74, 94
Year : It's a rental
Icon 1 posted  Profile for Faketree   Author's Homepage     Edit/Delete Post  Report this post to a Moderator

....at the Barber SARRC race......

Steve Devinney...Man I forgot how much fun that is, I think I'm gonna have to sell the BMW.

Willie Phee...So you're gonna go back to racing a chick car?

SD...Yea...but you put a roll cage in it and it butches right up. [rolling on floor laughin]

--------------------
http://wrpmotorsports.com/
Thanks to: PACT, AYES, Studio 540, Acura Carland, OPM Autosports, Mobil 1, McPherson Oil, Comptech, Sparco USA

Mr. Pink
2006 ARRC winnner

Region: Atlanta
Car #: 99
Year : 99
Icon 1 posted  Profile for Mr. Pink     Edit/Delete Post  Report this post to a Moderator

[thumbsup] [thumbsup] [thumbsup] [thumbsup]

Lance Snyder Made Donation to Website
Administrator

Icon 1 posted  Profile for Lance Snyder     Edit/Delete Post  Report this post to a Moderator

So Steve is an expert on butching up?

--------------------
All this has happened before, and will happen again

David Luney Verified Driver

Region: ATL
Car #: 29-Killed
Year : 1990
Icon 1 posted  Profile for David Luney     Edit/Delete Post  Report this post to a Moderator

Once you Butch it up with the cage, what does painting it PINK do? (Not that there's anything wrong with that).

Mr. Pink
2006 ARRC winnner

Car #: 99
Icon 1 posted  Profile for Mr. Pink     Edit/Delete Post  Report this post to a Moderator

quote:
Originally posted by David Luney:
Once you Butch it up with the cage, what does painting it PINK do? (Not that there's anything wrong with that).

It makes it even Manlier!! [nope]

Chris Topping

Car #: 92
Icon 1 posted  Profile for Chris Topping     Edit/Delete Post  Report this post to a Moderator

Mr. Pink is the man. [rockband]

--------------------
Chris Topping
CT Motorsports,Race Engineering, OPM Autosports

OPM AUTOSPORTS INC Verified Driver Made Donation to Website

Car #: 60 65 67
Year : 1990 1999 2002
Icon 1 posted  Profile for OPM AUTOSPORTS INC     Edit/Delete Post  Report this post to a Moderator

quote:
Originally posted by Mr. Pink:
quote:
Originally posted by David Luney:

It makes it even Manlier!! [nope]
only on the outside !!!!

--------------------
-Tom Fowler-
OPM Autosports / SMAC MEMBER
http://www.opmautosports.com

Administrator

Icon 1 posted  Profile for Lance Snyder     Edit/Delete Post  Report this post to a Moderator

Does wearing a Cher shirt help with the manliness?

--------------------

Glenn Verified Driver

Region: CCR
Icon 1 posted  Profile for Glenn     Edit/Delete Post  Report this post to a Moderator

So let me see if I have this right, we race butched up chick cars that if painted pink on the inside makes us manley, and according to Fowler the manleness is only on the outside. No comments yet on the Cher shirt but I gotta believe the mannleness meter looses a point on that one.

Lance if you drive a miata to a hockey game with a roll bar will you still get your a$$ kicked by the other fans?

--------------------
Glenn
Crew chief Meathead Racing, NE Region Sales Division Race Engineering, The GOLD standard in SM engines, Occasional race slave for OPM Autosports

Administrator

Well I reckon that depends on if it is pink or not. And if it's a Trasher game no one is there anyways so I guess the answer would be no.

--------------------

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To: