Spec Miata Community   
search | help | calendar | games | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Hello Spec Miata Community » Sports Car Club of America » SCCA South-East » Goblins Go registration open

- Email this page to someone! | Subscribe To Topic  
Author Topic: Goblins Go registration open
d mathias Verified Driver Made Donation to Website

Region: OVR
Car #: 88
Year : 1991
Icon 1 posted  Profile for d mathias     Edit/Delete Post  Report this post to a Moderator

It's not showing up on NCR's site yet but I found the link:

http://www.fingroup.com/NcReg/registrationEntry.htm

My last hurrah for 2010.

How about some of you other Yankees joining me and the Mrs? VIR is lovely this time of year. [thumbsup]

-Denny

Dan Tiley Verified Driver Series Champ
Are you followin' me, camera guy???

Region: SEDIV
Car #: 33
Year : Whatever's Available!
Icon 1 posted  Profile for Dan Tiley     Edit/Delete Post  Report this post to a Moderator

This Yankee will be joining you and the Mrs.

--------------------
Dan Tiley

Sponsored by Race Engineering

Spec Miata's fastest and best supported engine program!

Icon 1 posted  Profile for d mathias     Edit/Delete Post  Report this post to a Moderator

Dan, you've been south long enough to assimilate. Why, I bet you had grits this morning.

I've been lobbying the GreatLakers to make the trip.

soupy

Region: Mohud
Car #: 98
Year : 1999
Icon 1 posted  Profile for soupy     Edit/Delete Post  Report this post to a Moderator

Denny, what's the date? I wouldn't mind going if I can fit it in.

--------------------
Charlie Campbell
Race Engineering
carbotech brakes

Oct. 23 & 24. Weekend features SARRC sprint races, two ECR 1.5 hour enduros, CCPS 45 min. enduro, and the production car festival.

John Nesbitt

Region: WDCR, NCR
Icon 1 posted  Profile for John Nesbitt     Edit/Delete Post  Report this post to a Moderator

If you plan to attend, get your hotel reserved soon. That's a NASCAR weekend at Martinsville, and the Danville hotels fill up.

What Mr. Nesbitt said. Not only do Danville hotels fill-up, they also double or triple the standard room rate. I recommend staying in Roxboro, NC, which is about 25 minutes south of VIR.

John Nesbitt

Region: WDCR, NCR
Icon 1 posted  Profile for John Nesbitt     Edit/Delete Post  Report this post to a Moderator

Another alternative is South Boston, on Hwy 58 to the east of the track, about the same distance as Danville. It seems to fall outside the NASCAR orbit.

Hotshoe

Region: NCR
Car #: 98
Year : 1999
Icon 1 posted  Profile for Hotshoe   Author's Homepage     Edit/Delete Post  Report this post to a Moderator

quote:
Originally posted by d mathias:

How about some of you other Yankees joining me and the Mrs?

-Denny

I'll be going Denny....... Guess I'm a Dam'n Yankee ( I moved down south and stayed)... See you there

My wife is the opposite - born and raised in Raleigh, currently stuck in Ohio with me. (She says one night she's going to knock me on the head and I'm gonna wake up in Carolina.)

Love the Pennzoil livery.

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To: