Spec Miata Community   
search | help | calendar | games | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Hello Spec Miata Community » Sports Car Club of America » SCCA South-East » ARRC wreck video?

- Email this page to someone! | Subscribe To Topic  
Author Topic: ARRC wreck video?
geneclev

Region: wdc
Car #: ssm 24
Year : 95
Icon 1 posted  Profile for geneclev     Edit/Delete Post  Report this post to a Moderator

Does anyone have video of the wreck in the esses on the first lap of ssm,sm race on saturday?

--------------------
coolman A/C&heating
windsorcustoms.com

Chris Windsor Verified Driver Made Donation to Website Series Champ
windsorcustoms.com

Region: WDCR,
Car #: 38
Year : 1991
Icon 1 posted  Profile for Chris Windsor   Author's Homepage     Edit/Delete Post  Report this post to a Moderator

I think you can see it from Johns video

--------------------
2011 Season schedule coming soon
Support, sales, repair or rental
windsorcustoms.com

Muda Verified Driver Made Donation to Website
ComingToAMirrorNearYou

Region: WDC
Car #: #23
Icon 1 posted  Profile for Muda     Edit/Delete Post  Report this post to a Moderator

Gene - I can easily make you a closeup super slo-mo from my vid if you really want it.

--------------------
Muda Motorsports
"We're all here 'cause we're not all there."

Jack Raymond Verified Driver Made Donation to Website

Car #: 5
Year : 1992
Icon 1 posted  Profile for Jack Raymond   Author's Homepage     Edit/Delete Post  Report this post to a Moderator

Gene, I've got video as well (my camera is still in my SSM at Chris' place). I think I was a little closer at that moment, but not sure it will help much. I can see you going down the esses a few rows in front of me, tight pack, you're on the right, then tire smoke and you're sliding out to track right. I'll get a copy to you...

That was one wild week for Windsor Customs...

geneclev

Icon 1 posted  Profile for geneclev     Edit/Delete Post  Report this post to a Moderator

Jack your video may show more of the action so if you get a chance I would appreciate it, John I dont think yours will show any more of the white car that i tangled with but thanks. I am just trying to determine if I was overly aggressive in over taking the white #2 car. Chris I am on the edge of my chair waiting on the news if my car is worth repairing,Thanks to you and Bill for an other wise great trip.

--------------------
coolman A/C&heating
windsorcustoms.com

-Bob-

Icon 1 posted  Profile for -Bob-     Edit/Delete Post  Report this post to a Moderator

I'm going to guess that you were not overly aggresive based on my experience with the same car @ T3 on the start.

The same driver claimed I mugged him in T3 and did not give him any room at all but someone with video said that was not the case.

I believe the day prior the same car had "experience" with others on the track.

SteveJ Verified Driver

Region: ATL
Car #: 86
Year : 1990
Icon 1 posted  Profile for SteveJ     Edit/Delete Post  Report this post to a Moderator

If I can get the time, I have the in car of your incident. Gots to figure out the how to clip the 15 seconds that shows it all.

Muda Verified Driver Made Donation to Website
ComingToAMirrorNearYou

Car #: #23
Icon 1 posted  Profile for Muda     Edit/Delete Post  Report this post to a Moderator

quote:
Originally posted by -Bob-:
...driver claimed I mugged him in T3 and did not give him any room at all but someone with video said that was not the case.

Ahhhh, been there, same race, same lap, different driver, one turn later.

--------------------
Muda Motorsports
"We're all here 'cause we're not all there."

geneclev

Come on Steve you can do it! You can drive a race car you can load a video.

--------------------
coolman A/C&heating
windsorcustoms.com

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To: