Spec Miata Community   
search | help | calendar | games | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Hello Spec Miata Community » Sports Car Club of America » SCCA South-East » Newby to SCCA in Charlotte, NC

- Email this page to someone! | Subscribe To Topic  
Author Topic: Newby to SCCA in Charlotte, NC
KeithSE

Icon 1 posted  Profile for KeithSE     Edit/Delete Post  Report this post to a Moderator

I'm looking for the Licensing contact for someone in the Central Carolina Region. I've search the Southeast Region site and am unsure who my contact is. Thank you for the help.

--------------------
Keith Andrews

Butch Kummer

Region: Atlanta
Icon 1 posted  Profile for Butch Kummer   Author's Homepage     Edit/Delete Post  Report this post to a Moderator

Toni Creighton is the Area 12 Licensing Steward. 404-625-3386.

--------------------
Atlanta Region Asst. RE, Competition Director

KeithSE

Icon 1 posted  Profile for KeithSE     Edit/Delete Post  Report this post to a Moderator

Thank you.

--------------------
Keith Andrews

Bill Cullen Verified Driver

Region: 61
Car #: 89
Year : 1991
Icon 1 posted  Profile for Bill Cullen     Edit/Delete Post  Report this post to a Moderator

Hi Keith,

I race SM with SCCA and live here in Charlotte. Give me a call and we can talk Miata's. 704 588 4372

Bill Cullen

Bob Thornton - Race Engineering Verified Driver Made Donation to Website Series Champ
When the eagles are silent, the parrots begin to jabber. - Sir Winston Churchill

Region: Central Carolina
Car #: 48
Year : 1999
Icon 1 posted  Profile for Bob Thornton - Race Engineering   Author's Homepage     Edit/Delete Post  Report this post to a Moderator

keith, our shop is in salisbury feel free to drop in or call anytime 704 202 5551
Bob

--------------------
Bob Thornton
http://www.raceengineering.org
Race Engineering Championship Winning Engines

darmstrong Verified Driver

Region: sediv
Car #: 66
Year : 1992
Icon 1 posted  Profile for darmstrong     Edit/Delete Post  Report this post to a Moderator

Don't mean to hijack the thread, but I have a question. I have been racing NASA the past 2 yrs. I got my SCCA regional license for 2010 with the intention of running some SEDIV races, but schedule conflicts and mechanical gremlins prevented me from attending any events in 2010. What do I need to do to renew my 2011 license?

Thanks,
Dave Armstrong
Raleigh

Jim Creighton

Icon 1 posted  Profile for Jim Creighton     Edit/Delete Post  Report this post to a Moderator

Butch Kummer's answer above or tonicreighton@mindspring.com to get a license renewal waiver.

--------------------
Jim Creighton
SARRC Administrator

KeithSE

Thanks for the welcome and info.

Jim - thanks for that, I'll be getting an email off this afternoon.

--------------------
Keith Andrews

KeithSE

Bill - I'm out of town at the moment but will give you a call sometime when I get back.

--------------------
Keith Andrews

KeithSE

Bob - Thank you for the invite. I look forward to meeting you. Prof. Tiley has some very complimentary things to say about you.

--------------------
Keith Andrews

d mathias Verified Driver Made Donation to Website

Region: OVR
Car #: 88
Icon 1 posted  Profile for d mathias     Edit/Delete Post  Report this post to a Moderator

Prof. Tiley? Who's that - Dan's dad?

You might consider getting a NASA license too. They still run at Charlotte Motor Speedway. (I might have to go in 2011)

KeithSE

quote:
Originally posted by d mathias:
Prof. Tiley? Who's that - Dan's dad?

You might consider getting a NASA license too. They still run at Charlotte Motor Speedway. (I might have to go in 2011)

[Smile] I've been racing with NASA for the past three years and CMS is definitely a blast. It would be great to get a bunch of SM's out there in July.

--------------------
Keith Andrews

d mathias Verified Driver Made Donation to Website

Region: OVR
Car #: 88
Icon 1 posted  Profile for d mathias     Edit/Delete Post  Report this post to a Moderator

I'm with you Keith, it is a blast. Wish more people thought so. SCCA discontinued their 'June Jam' at CMS because of low entries.

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To: