Spec Miata Community   
search | help | calendar | games | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Hello Spec Miata Community » Sports Car Club of America » SCCA Central » NASA Results Needed

- Email this page to someone! | Subscribe To Topic  
Author Topic: NASA Results Needed
D Watts Verified Driver Made Donation to Website
Just going in circles

Region: Neohio
Car #: 66
SMIM: dwatts66
Icon 3 posted  Profile for D Watts   Author's Homepage     Edit/Delete Post  Report this post to a Moderator

In order to finish out the SMART points, I need results from the September 3-4 BeaveRun and the October 8-9 Putnam Park. Please email or PM me.

--------------------
David Watts
GLDiv #66

MiataRacer31 Verified Driver
Racing Junkie

Region: Steel Cities
Car #: 31
Year : 1992
Icon 1 posted  Profile for MiataRacer31   Author's Homepage     Edit/Delete Post  Report this post to a Moderator

You might want to contact Lawrence because they should have been posted on racenasa.com by now. I just have saturday's results. I did not start Sunday's race becasue my diff carrier broke and damaged the ring & pinion gears during Q'ing. Heh, I still ended up on pole though, having just got five laps in. Email me privately and I've send you the pdf. I've been meaning toput the results on my Blacktop Racing website, but have been too busy (I know, excuses, excuses).

--------------------
Dale
http://users.zoominternet.net/~blacktopracing

Rrrracer Verified Driver Made Donation to Website Series Champ
The artist formerly known as fast

Region: Indy
Year : Thinking about a 99
Icon 1 posted  Profile for Rrrracer   Author's Homepage     Edit/Delete Post  Report this post to a Moderator

...and the NASA OH/IN website is under major revision right now, I don't think we'll be seeing any updates to the current site. So Dr. Watts, you might try and contact LM directly... PM or call me if you need his contact info.

S

D Watts Verified Driver Made Donation to Website
Just going in circles

Region: Neohio
Car #: 66
SMIM: dwatts66
Icon 1 posted  Profile for D Watts   Author's Homepage     Edit/Delete Post  Report this post to a Moderator

Thanks guys...I dropped him an email.

--------------------
David Watts
GLDiv #66

sungod1971 Verified Driver

Region: Cincinnati
Car #: 76
Year : 1991
Icon 1 posted  Profile for sungod1971   Author's Homepage     Edit/Delete Post  Report this post to a Moderator

I emailed the OH/IN NASA people this past week to inquire about the Putnam Park results and let them know that I am receiving 404 error pages when I click through to any of the results pages. Evyan Ruiz, the NASA Registrar, had said that results would be posted this past Wednesday, but this was before he knew that the results pages were down. I received another email from Evyan on Wednesday in which he said he would look into the problem and get back to me as soon as he knew something. I will let all of you know what Evyan says when he replies.

--Best from, Mark Lee

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To: