Spec Miata Community   
search | help | calendar | games | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Hello Spec Miata Community » Sports Car Club of America » SCCA Central » Double Reg. RA results

- Email this page to someone! | Subscribe To Topic  
Author Topic: Double Reg. RA results
jensen Verified Driver Made Donation to Website

Icon 1 posted  Profile for jensen     Edit/Delete Post  Report this post to a Moderator

Any news about the SCCA double @ RA last weekend. As most of you know I left a little early after I trashed my ride...

--------------------
Matt Jensen
SCCA SM Cen-Div
MC NASA 68

old65 Verified Driver

Region: Chicago
Car #: 6
Year : 1992
Icon 1 posted  Profile for old65     Edit/Delete Post  Report this post to a Moderator

Matt:
How are you, any lingering pains?
How is your car, is it repairable or are you going to write it off?
Will we see you for the Fall Sprints or the Loooong Race?
Sunday was interesting, we had a very wet Group 1 race and a very dry Group 4 race.
A good variety with the usual suspects winning.
Ray

Nigel Stu Verified Driver

Region: Detroit
Car #: 66
Year : 1992
Icon 1 posted  Profile for Nigel Stu   Author's Homepage     Edit/Delete Post  Report this post to a Moderator

Results are up on mylaps already.

The rain helped with some body modifications on a few cars on Saturday and Sunday morning, mine included. Although I have to say I was having a heck of a lot of fun in the rain before I got into Canada Corner during the sat SMT race (sorry if I messed up anyone's passing plans towards the end of the race there...)

Rained really hard Sunday morning, but the afternoon turned out to be pretty darn nice for the SM race. track dried out, times dropped. That was some of the best racing I've been in in a while (thanks Dave B and Val for dicing it up and keeping it clean!).

Sat SMT: Pole - D. Schaut
Gerber
Stolz
Fisher

Sat SM: Pole - D Schaut
Stolz
Randall
D. Schaut

Sun SM: Pole - Richards
Richards
Fisher
Stolz

--------------------
Ben Schaut
Schaut Speed Motorsports
GLDiv / WHRRI
#66 Blue/White/Black

jensen Verified Driver Made Donation to Website

Icon 1 posted  Profile for jensen     Edit/Delete Post  Report this post to a Moderator

Ray,
Thanks for checking in. I am OK, not a scratch/bump/bruise. Car is a different story, front clip is junk, LR innner/outer quarter panel is severely damaged. I will re-tub/donor this one. Unfortunately I will miss out the SCCA oct BHF date and the Loong race, but will back in spring for more. Overall it's been an enjoyable season, just with a few "bumps" in the road, just like other racers...

--------------------
Matt Jensen
SCCA SM Cen-Div
MC NASA 68

Civic_Sista

Icon 1 posted  Profile for Civic_Sista     Edit/Delete Post  Report this post to a Moderator

Matt, I saw you go roundy round in race 1. I was in the black SSC Civic. I took first that race! got to go around with the checkered! what a great feeling.
Hope to see you around next season! Stop by and say hello.

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To: