Spec Miata Community   
search | help | calendar | games | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Hello Spec Miata Community » Sports Car Club of America » SCCA Central » Congrats to Jerret Gerber for the Cen Div SMT Championship

- Email this page to someone! | Subscribe To Topic  
Author Topic: Congrats to Jerret Gerber for the Cen Div SMT Championship
old65 Verified Driver

Region: Chicago
Car #: 6
Year : 1992
Icon 1 posted  Profile for old65     Edit/Delete Post  Report this post to a Moderator

Jerret congratulations on the SMT title especially in your first year in a Miata.
And congratulations on your ITA win Sunday in the Looong Race.
Great driving.
Also congratulations to Jamie Randall for the two second place finishes Sunday in the SM and ITA races in the Looong Race, especially for the dead last to the front run in the SM Race (you can't hear announcements at RA either so you had better get a wristwatch before the Run Offs next year [rolling on floor laughin] ).
It's real fun running with you two and I look forward to doing so next year.
Ray

DaveC Verified Driver Made Donation to Website

Region: Milwaukee/Midwestern Council
Car #: 23
Year : 1999
Icon 1 posted  Profile for DaveC     Edit/Delete Post  Report this post to a Moderator

Congrats Jerret I know you worked hard for it.

Dave

--------------------
Dave Cox

SM Police

Region: Chicago
Car #: 30
Year : 1991
Icon 1 posted  Profile for SM Police     Edit/Delete Post  Report this post to a Moderator

Jerret and I have spent some time battling this year. That kid is quick! Congrats!

--------------------
Speed Dog Racing, Inc.

jensen Verified Driver Made Donation to Website

Icon 1 posted  Profile for jensen     Edit/Delete Post  Report this post to a Moderator

Jerret, Congrats on your championship! Enjoyed running with you this year. I am already looking forward to next season...

--------------------
Matt Jensen
SCCA SM Cen-Div
MC NASA 68

Jerret Gerber

Region: Central
Car #: 9
Year : 1996
Icon 1 posted  Profile for Jerret Gerber     Edit/Delete Post  Report this post to a Moderator

Thank you everyone for the wonderful responses. Totally unexpected. Coming from the type of racing before scca this type of congrats would never happen, it was really hillbilly type racing, and if you did good you were a cheater. I really had a great time this year learning from everyone and everyone helping me out on some of my issues. I have to give a lot of credit to my crew for standing behind me all year long through good and bad times. We went through a rough spell 1/4 way in season and with the help of some of you I would never have accomplished this feat. But all in all we had a great rookie season. Looking forward to next season racing against you all. P.S. I wouldn't have known about this site without my sister stumbling upon it while looking for a christmas idea, funny huh. Thanks again everyone and have a great holiday. See you guys and gals in 2009 for sure. O-Dog Racing Team #9 SM Jerret Gerber

Harlequin Auto

Region: LOL
Car #: 89
Year : 97
Icon 1 posted  Profile for Harlequin Auto     Edit/Delete Post  Report this post to a Moderator

I will speak for jamey and say thanks for the compliment on the looooong race. Yea about those announcements for grid???!?!?! we thought that we could take a win in ITA but between the leaves in the grill old tires and brakes could push hard enough to keep in front of jerret. This winter i took Jameys car and put a new paint job on it. still green...... but a little nicer now. pics of it up at http://www.harlequinautosports.com

Charlie

--------------------
Harlequin Auto
On or Off Road
we can do it all
Harlequinauto@gmail.com

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To: