Spec Miata Community   
search | help | calendar | games | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Hello Spec Miata Community » Sports Car Club of America » SCCA Central » New Member/Racer Introduction

- Email this page to someone! | Subscribe To Topic  
Author Topic: New Member/Racer Introduction
KachMiata

Region: Central
Car #: 80
Year : 1999
Icon 1 posted  Profile for KachMiata     Edit/Delete Post  Report this post to a Moderator

Hi,

I guess I will start with a quick personal intro. My name is Jack and while I am new to the Spec Miata community, I have been around race tracks for the past 9 years or so. I started just doing DE and open lapping events with my dad when I was 16, then we became members of Autobahn County Club in Joliet and have been getting move involved in the competitive side of racing more and more every year. Last season I ran my dad's E46 M3 in a lot of NASA events around the midwest and towards the end of the season, I decided that I wanted to build my own racecar and decided to go with a SM. I only got to race it in one SCCA event last season, which was a quad regional at Blackhawk. It was a blast and I am looking forward to a full season of fun this year with my National license.

I live in Chicago, so I will primarily be driving most of the midwest tracks, including Autobahn. Just want to say hi and introduce myself to some of the guys (and gals) who I will be going fender to fender with. I will be driving with a lot of the Fall-Line Motorsports guys for most events this year so I can get a better understanding of racing in general. I will be in the white/blue #80 SM, so please say hi if you see me, as I am looking forward to getting to know the community more!

-Jack  -

wheel Verified Driver Made Donation to Website

Region: kc
Car #: 20
Year : 92
Icon 1 posted  Profile for wheel     Edit/Delete Post  Report this post to a Moderator

Welcome. Nice looking cars.

TJAndriesen

Region: NNJ
Car #: 43
Year : 1990
Icon 1 posted  Profile for TJAndriesen     Edit/Delete Post  Report this post to a Moderator

That car is way to nice looking for a spec miata. Welcome Jack.

--------------------
TJ Andriesen
Barrington, IL
#43 SM/ITA (SCCA & MC)

KachMiata

Icon 1 posted  Profile for KachMiata     Edit/Delete Post  Report this post to a Moderator

Thanks guys. Yeah, looks nice now... let's wait a few months and see what it looks like then!

Zauskycop Verified Driver

Region: Chicago
Car #: 45
Year : 1991
Icon 1 posted  Profile for Zauskycop     Edit/Delete Post  Report this post to a Moderator

Good to know another new person around. Hi Jack, I will be doing the MC and SCCA Driving schools and starting out my first year of SM racing. See you (and everyone else) in a few weeks! (Boy that winter went fast!)

--------------------
Tracy Ramsey
Team Blenderblaster

Apex to Apex

Region: NASA Mid-West
Car #: 077
Year : 1995
Icon 1 posted  Profile for Apex to Apex     Edit/Delete Post  Report this post to a Moderator

See 'ya in the NASA MW/GL paddock this summer.

--------------------
"Driving is a serious business" - John Milner, 'American Graffiti'

KachMiata

Zausky - Just read your intro as well. Looking forward to meeting you. Hope to see you out there.

Apex - Do you just run NASA events? Any chance you will be at Mid-Ohio April 9 - April 11?

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To: