Spec Miata Community   
search | help | calendar | games | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Hello Spec Miata Community » SpecMiata.com » Spec Miata Garage » Build question

- Email this page to someone! | Subscribe To Topic  
Author Topic: Build question
Champ

Icon 1 posted  Profile for Champ   Author's Homepage     Edit/Delete Post  Report this post to a Moderator

I am in the process of converting a '99 into a SM.

I reinstalled the dash and everything works great except for the fan for the heater. I can't seem to figure out why it is not working and to make matters worse, the project has taken enough time that my forgetful mind can't remember why I shortened one of the bundle of wires off the loom), which has the same colored wires in it that plug into the back of the fan control unit.

Does anyone have a wiring schematic that you could send me electronically or tell me where to get one?

Thanks,
Paul

--------------------
'99 Miata (1.8l) purchased and dedicated to SM in '09

Greg Arsenault Verified Driver

Region: WDC
Car #: 54
Year : 1999
Icon 1 posted  Profile for Greg Arsenault     Edit/Delete Post  Report this post to a Moderator

Service Manual - wiring schematics in the back.

http://www.mazdamotorsports.com/contactus.htm

davew Verified Driver Made Donation to Website
Veteran Member

Region: chicago
Car #: 72 and ?
Year : 90 and 90
Icon 1 posted  Profile for davew   Author's Homepage     Edit/Delete Post  Report this post to a Moderator

FYI, Mazda no longer sells the shop manuals. Look in ebay

--------------------
Advanced Autosports, The Midwests leader in Spec Miata Service, Parts and Rentals
608-313-1230
Authorised Spec Miata service center
www.advanced-autosports.com

David Dewhurst
Veteran Member

Icon 1 posted  Profile for David Dewhurst     Edit/Delete Post  Report this post to a Moderator

Another thing to do is get a Spec Miataer's manual & have it double sided copied to three hole paper at say Office Max for approx $30-$40.

--------------------
Have Fun [Wink]

David Dewhurst
CenDiv
Milwaukee Region
Spec Miata #14

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To: