Spec Miata Community   
search | help | calendar | games | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Hello Spec Miata Community » Sports Car Club of America » SCCA North Pacific » Rose Cup...maybe

- Email this page to someone! | Subscribe To Topic  
Author Topic: Rose Cup...maybe
Andy Robottom Verified Driver

Region: NW
Car #: 113
Year : 1990
Icon 1 posted  Profile for Andy Robottom     Edit/Delete Post  Report this post to a Moderator

Things are slowly coming together and it looks as if Rose Cup might be on the cards as one of a few races I can make it to this season.

I still have a few items on the shopping list (following the theft and the car bending activities during the opening laps at the big Mazda GP race, it's taken a while to rebuild and replace.

On said list.

Wheels: Can anyone suggest a budget conscious vendor for either a new set of spec wheels or 2 Kosei K-1s to complete my set.

R888s: Where are you guys sourcing them, what are they pricing out to. Shave or not to shave? If shaved down to what?

Borrow - Camber gauge. I need to check the set up, replacing my smart camber guage is on the wish list, but won't happen before RC. Could someone see there way to loaning me a camber guage, I'll be gentle with it I promise.

I hope I can pull this together, not racing is driving me nuts! Looking forward to catching up with one and all.

Andy

--------------------
....drive your own line

B Wilson Verified Driver Series Champ
Gold Member

Region: Oregon
Car #: 68
Year : 91
Icon 1 posted  Profile for B Wilson   Author's Homepage     Edit/Delete Post  Report this post to a Moderator

Andy, what color of Koseis did you have?

Kosei's are still the most affordable.

You can still run RA-1s for RC, but not after.

-bw

--------------------
Bruce Wilson
2010 Oregon Region Champ
2010 Monte Shelton Driver of the Year
2010 25 Hours of Thunderhill E3 and Under 2 liter Overall Champion
Oregon Region SM Class Advisor

Kyle Keenan Verified Driver
Pass right

Region: OR, NWR
Car #: 44
SMIM: AIM: KKRProducts
Icon 1 posted  Profile for Kyle Keenan   Author's Homepage     Edit/Delete Post  Report this post to a Moderator

Pardon me Andy, but what theft?

Will be good to see the ol' 13 car back out on track again though!

--------------------
Driver, #44 Spec Miata
ColdTrackDays.com

Icon 1 posted  Profile for Andy Robottom     Edit/Delete Post  Report this post to a Moderator

My truck was broken into that weekend, they got away with almost everything, suit, gloves, shoes,radios,laptop,video, camera. Came out to be around $9K.

So between that and then the wreck, job changes and the economy, it's been a slow road back.

I could probably have recovered from 1 for this season, but not both...

However, cars fixed and I have a shiny new suit to get dirty!!

Andy

Andy

--------------------
....drive your own line

Ken SM-94 Verified Driver
Veteran Member

Region: Oregon
Car #: 94
Year : 91
Icon 1 posted  Profile for Ken SM-94   Author's Homepage     Edit/Delete Post  Report this post to a Moderator

Andy, get your car to my house and we'll get it set up.

Ken

Ken, I don't care what the others say. You are a gentleman and a scholar!

Cheers mate

Andy

--------------------
....drive your own line

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To: