next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Hello Spec Miata Community » SpecMiata.com » Back Fire » Buckeye makes good

- Email this page to someone! | Subscribe To Topic  
Author Topic: Buckeye makes good
d mathias Verified Driver Made Donation to Website

Region: OVR
Car #: 88
Year : 1991
Icon 1 posted  Profile for d mathias     Edit/Delete Post  Report this post to a Moderator

I didn't know the winner of the Mazda Shootout was an Ohio State University student until I saw this in the school's newpaper today:

http://www.thelantern.com/campus/off-the-race-track...ll-time-student-1.1110985

GO BUCKS!!!

spdmonkey Verified Driver Made Donation to Website

Car #: 08
Year : 95
Icon 1 posted  Profile for spdmonkey     Edit/Delete Post  Report this post to a Moderator

Denny,
You need to get more involved with your local club. Call that no good RE that thinks lifetime bans are crazy and he will keep you in the loop.....

db....RE

Icon 1 posted  Profile for d mathias     Edit/Delete Post  Report this post to a Moderator

Who's got the time? [Wink]

Bill Pruitt Verified Driver Made Donation to Website
You know you miss him...

Region: WMR
Car #: 18
Year : 1995
Icon 1 posted  Profile for Bill Pruitt     Edit/Delete Post  Report this post to a Moderator

OSU "student" (read degree challenged) drives to whatever. Of course a UM grad conceived, engineered, prototyped, manufactured and services the track AND the car. WTF is a buckeye anyway?

Bill Pruitt Verified Driver Made Donation to Website
You know you miss him...

Region: WMR
Car #: 18
Year : 1995
Icon 1 posted  Profile for Bill Pruitt     Edit/Delete Post  Report this post to a Moderator

"School newspaper"....arf! I've seen these. Written to a 5th grade level, printed...off campus... on recycled paper in a non union shop by illegals, and pedaled on the street by pimply faced street urchins. Bums use such to line their shoes and wipe their....no...that's OSU grad dissertations, pardon.

Can they even read 'up north'? [Big Grin] [Razz]

Qik Nip Verified Driver Made Donation to Website Series Champ
Loose Member '09 & '10 Great Lakes Regional Points Champion

Region: Cincinnati Great Lakes
Car #: 60
Year : 1990
Icon 1 posted  Profile for Qik Nip     Edit/Delete Post  Report this post to a Moderator

Ya gotta love these U of M vs Ohio state discussions!

Me? I just went to the little city named school in Cincinnati that damn near went all the way this season.

BTW, Denny tell that kid the real medical school in Ohio is down here. I think OU trains good vets.
Rick

--------------------
Fortune Cookie Racing SM 60
Directions for use: Race, Rumple, Repair ... Repeat!

spdmonkey Verified Driver Made Donation to Website

Car #: 08
Year : 95
Icon 1 posted  Profile for spdmonkey     Edit/Delete Post  Report this post to a Moderator

Hey Hey Hey now Rick. You start talking medical schools and some of us that went there get a bit mad. My diploma from TOSUCOMPH or whatever it is this week has opened many doors. Of course it doesn't anymore cuz mine is only OSUCOM and people think its fake.... In any case how many days since UM or UC beat OSU in FB?

db

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To: