Spec Miata Community   
search | help | calendar | games | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Hello Spec Miata Community » SpecMiata.com » Spec Miata » Can't get my avatar to post

- Email this page to someone! | Subscribe To Topic  
Author Topic: Can't get my avatar to post
Nick A.

Car #: 98
Year : 1991
Icon 1 posted  Profile for Nick A.     Edit/Delete Post  Report this post to a Moderator

Tried searching for answer...but no luck.

I went to "Edit Profile". Found the upload image thing. Got my file small enough. Successfully uploaded. When I go to manage files, I see it. So now it's on the specmiata.com server, but now how do I actaully get it to show up when I post?!

FWIW, after I got it to upload, and it showed up under "manage files", but when I went to the box with images, there are still just the clip art thngies. [banghead]

Mike
Memphis PC Guy

Icon 1 posted  Profile for Mike   Author's Homepage     Edit/Delete Post  Report this post to a Moderator

You must be a "Member" of the website to select a custom avatar. To upgrade from Junior Member to Member you must have 10 posts or replies. You may select one of the standard avatars until then.

--------------------
Mike
Memphis PC Guy
http://memphispcguy.com
http://www.mazdaracers.com

Nick A.

Icon 1 posted  Profile for Nick A.     Edit/Delete Post  Report this post to a Moderator

Awesome. And this should add to my total!

Brandon F. Verified Driver

Region: NNJR
Car #: 48
Year : 1996
Icon 1 posted  Profile for Brandon F.     Edit/Delete Post  Report this post to a Moderator

And don't forget to reply to this one too!

[Wink]

Dan Cooper Verified Driver

Region: San Francisco
Car #: 35
Year : 1990
Icon 1 posted  Profile for Dan Cooper     Edit/Delete Post  Report this post to a Moderator

Can you count to six, one post at a time?

--------------------
Dan
--
Green Miata #35
Integriteam/Integratis

Nick A.

You guys are too

Nick A.

funny. I have a decent pic of my

Nick A.

"new" car that I wanted to use

Nick A.

as my

Nick A.

AVITAR!!

Danny Steyn Verified Driver

Region: SE
Car #: 39
Year : 1999
Icon 1 posted  Profile for Danny Steyn   Author's Homepage     Edit/Delete Post  Report this post to a Moderator

Young grasshopper - you learn fast and will get up to speed quickly!!!!!

--------------------
Danny
http://www.dannysteyn.com
http://www.adeptstudios.com
OPM Autosports | Traqmate | Rossini Racing Engines
2010 June Sprints Champ, 2010 ARRC SMX Champ
2009 SARRC Champ, 2009 SEDiv ECR Champ, 2009 FES Champ
2008 SEDiv ECR Champ

Lance Snyder Made Donation to Website
Administrator

Region: Atlanta
Icon 1 posted  Profile for Lance Snyder     Edit/Delete Post  Report this post to a Moderator

I could reset his post count to 0. [Big Grin]

--------------------
All this has happened before, and will happen again

Keith in WA Verified Driver Made Donation to Website
Pack Fodder

Region: NWR / Oregon
Car #: 88
Year : 95
Icon 1 posted  Profile for Keith in WA     Edit/Delete Post  Report this post to a Moderator

Up to speed quickly but I still don't see that avitar...I guess thats fast in, slow out. [Razz]

--------------------
Keith Novak
(Will work for tires)

Nick A.

For the love of God, I'm not usually this much of a moron. I still can upload the photos, but don't have them available to choose from for an avatar. I was going to just try to figure it out over time, and hope nobody noticed. Guess, that ain't gonna work 'round here.

The car was No. 19 and had a sunburst theme, but was really peeling badly. I went for the Southwest Zia thing, and 98, being the year my son was born.

-

Lance Snyder Made Donation to Website
Administrator

Region: Atlanta
Icon 1 posted  Profile for Lance Snyder     Edit/Delete Post  Report this post to a Moderator

I'll take a look at it when I get the chance Nick. Don't worry, we only pick on the folks we like. [Big Grin]

--------------------
All this has happened before, and will happen again

Nick A.

A step closer. I now have my avatar showing up in my profile...but just testing here, and it's not showing up with my message. Thanks for your patience. It's not a big deal. You know how it is...once you start a mission like this, it's hard to stop! [Smile]

wheel Verified Driver Made Donation to Website

Region: kc
Car #: 20
Year : 92
Icon 1 posted  Profile for wheel     Edit/Delete Post  Report this post to a Moderator

Yay!!!!

Mike
Memphis PC Guy

Icon 1 posted  Profile for Mike   Author's Homepage     Edit/Delete Post  Report this post to a Moderator

quote:
Originally posted by Nick A.:
A step closer. I now have my avatar showing up in my profile...but just testing here, and it's not showing up with my message. Thanks for your patience. It's not a big deal. You know how it is...once you start a mission like this, it's hard to stop! [Smile]

Posts are cached, so avatar and profile changes may not be visible immediately on previous posts.

--------------------
Mike
Memphis PC Guy
http://memphispcguy.com
http://www.mazdaracers.com

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To: