» Hello Spec Miata Community » SpecMiata.com » Spec Miata » SPEEDCAST TV

- Email this page to someone! | Subscribe To Topic  
Author Topic: SPEEDCAST TV
pat slattery Verified Driver Made Donation to Website
Veteran Member

Region: cincy
Car #: 79
Year : 92
Icon 1 posted  Profile for pat slattery     Edit/Delete Post  Report this post to a Moderator

Looks like the Runoffs race for SM will be aired on October 3rd on Speedcast. [thumbsup]

--------------------
keeping the faith for the 1.6

Arrow Karts

taake1201 Verified Driver
Bankrupt Racer

Region: Houston (SOWDIV)
Icon 1 posted  Profile for taake1201     Edit/Delete Post  Report this post to a Moderator

It's up now.

http://www.speedcasttv.com/scca/#/races/202

--------------------
Steve Taake
#5 SSB Mazda MX-5
Miatacage.Com/Mazdaspeed/Hoosier/Carbotech/Summit Racing/Pro Am Auto Accessories

Kim Ouye Verified Driver Made Donation to Website
Retired Racer

Region: SFR
Car #: 82/73
Year : 1991
Icon 1 posted  Profile for Kim Ouye     Edit/Delete Post  Report this post to a Moderator

Stil an anti-climatic race....

--------------------
Kim

91 BRG SMT RIP
06 MX-5 Cup

"Life's journey is not to arrive at the grave safely in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting 'Holy sh*t...what a ride!'" - Unknown

wheel Verified Driver Made Donation to Website

Region: kc
Car #: 20
Icon 1 posted  Profile for wheel     Edit/Delete Post  Report this post to a Moderator

Who is this Drahgo guy they keep talking about?

Brian Ghidinelli Verified Driver
Moonwalker

Region: SFR
Car #: 12
Year : 99
Icon 1 posted  Profile for Brian Ghidinelli   Author's Homepage     Edit/Delete Post  Report this post to a Moderator

Didn't stream very well for me - stopped every 10 seconds for a large part of the race.

--------------------
MotorsportReg.com / Haag Performance / Team SafeRacer
2010 San Francisco Region SMT Champion

suck fumes Verified Driver
Veteran Member

Region: Lonestar
Car #: 75
Year : 3rd in the nation
Icon 1 posted  Profile for suck fumes     Edit/Delete Post  Report this post to a Moderator

You guys watch the T1 start on youtube!!!! holy cow!

--------------------
THAT JUST HAPPENED!!! -RickyBobby-

wheel Verified Driver Made Donation to Website

Region: kc
Car #: 20
Icon 1 posted  Profile for wheel     Edit/Delete Post  Report this post to a Moderator

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o7ydYdeqgeA

From the white Ferrari:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y-mWm...ayer_embedded#!

From Oli's car:
http://www.vimeo.com/15301712

From Norm's car:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oEZxEleuPPc

mr von charbonneau

Region: 83
Car #: any
Year : any
Icon 1 posted  Profile for mr von charbonneau   Author's Homepage     Edit/Delete Post  Report this post to a Moderator

hey kim depends on who you ask [thumbsup]

Keith in WA Verified Driver Made Donation to Website
Pack Fodder

Region: NWR / Oregon
Car #: 88
Year : 95
Icon 1 posted  Profile for Keith in WA     Edit/Delete Post  Report this post to a Moderator

That course has some ugly starts. I only heard about it but 3 years ago I think in a vintage race, a big gap formed leading up to the start. The green didn't come out so the front guys checked up and the rest of the pack driving up the hill didn't see it and plowed into them. Cars were literally piled on top of each other.

--------------------
Keith Novak
(Will work for tires)

Zauskycop Verified Driver

Region: Chicago
Car #: 45
Year : 1991
Icon 1 posted  Profile for Zauskycop     Edit/Delete Post  Report this post to a Moderator

quote:
Originally posted by Keith in WA:
That course has some ugly starts. I only heard about it but 3 years ago I think in a vintage race, a big gap formed leading up to the start. The green didn't come out so the front guys checked up and the rest of the pack driving up the hill didn't see it and plowed into them. Cars were literally piled on top of each other.

Pics Here: it was the Brian Redman Int. Challenge in 2005...Lots of money down the drain.

Crash Pictures

--------------------
Tracy Ramsey
Team Blenderblaster

Danny Steyn Verified Driver

Region: SE
Car #: 39
Year : 1999
Icon 1 posted  Profile for Danny Steyn   Author's Homepage     Edit/Delete Post  Report this post to a Moderator

Damn
some prety fine looking cars trashed in that start for sure!!!

--------------------
Danny
http://www.dannysteyn.com
http://www.adeptstudios.com
OPM Autosports | Traqmate | Rossini Racing Engines
2010 June Sprints Champ, 2010 ARRC SMX Champ
2009 SARRC Champ, 2009 SEDiv ECR Champ, 2009 FES Champ
2008 SEDiv ECR Champ

Funracer Verified Driver Made Donation to Website

Icon 1 posted  Profile for Funracer     Edit/Delete Post  Report this post to a Moderator

quote:
Originally posted by Zauskycop:
quote:

Pics Here: it was the Brian Redman Int. Challenge in 2005...Lots of money down the drain.

Crash Pictures

Anyone have this crash on video? I have looked for it no luck.

jensen Verified Driver Made Donation to Website

Icon 1 posted  Profile for jensen     Edit/Delete Post  Report this post to a Moderator

I was at the event when that happened. I recall that the pace lap got so spread out, cars were still coming out of Canada Corner when the lead cars did not get the flag. We had a manditory driver's meeting for all groups. SVRA has a very strick rule about the pace lap and is discussed at every driver's meeting. SVRA requires 1 car-length between and cars cannot get out of "line". They will penalize a jumped start with a 1 lap penalty, automatice w/o a stop and go. Another difference(no intention of voicing my opinion, just showing a diff.)is there is zero "weaving" to warm up tires during any session, except when you are behind the pace car.

--------------------
Matt Jensen
SCCA SM Cen-Div
MC NASA 68

George B

Icon 1 posted  Profile for George B     Edit/Delete Post  Report this post to a Moderator

quote:
Originally posted by Zauskycop:
quote:

Crash Pictures

Man, that crash put tears in my eyes. $$$$$$

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To: