Spec Miata Community   
search | help | calendar | games | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Hello Spec Miata Community » National Auto Sport Association » NASA Southwest » SoCal: March 27th - 29th @ Cal Speedway - ROLL CALL (Page 2)

- Email this page to someone! | Subscribe To Topic
Page 2 of 2 1  2 

Author Topic: SoCal: March 27th - 29th @ Cal Speedway - ROLL CALL
WChristian 2

Region: So Pac
Car #: 10
Year : 1999
Icon 1 posted  Profile for WChristian 2     Edit/Delete Post  Report this post to a Moderator

That's definitely the way to go from now on!

Eric Richter Verified Driver Made Donation to Website

Region: So Cal
Car #: #29
Year : 1993
Icon 1 posted  Profile for Eric Richter     Edit/Delete Post  Report this post to a Moderator

I agree, more actual racing.

--------------------
2009 SoCal SCCA SM Champion
"Only boring people get bored"

CLee

Region: Southern California
Car #: 33
Year : 1999
Icon 1 posted  Profile for CLee   Author's Homepage     Edit/Delete Post  Report this post to a Moderator

quote:
Originally posted by ethan666:
Here are the last two laps from my perspective (i.e. back of the pack)... A few spins, a couple off track excursions. All in all some fun racing!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x8iV8B3Sskg&fmt=18

Good call near the end of the video for waiting to turn-in as the maroon/purple car overshot the corner...!

Rob Burgoon Verified Driver

Icon 1 posted  Profile for Rob Burgoon     Edit/Delete Post  Report this post to a Moderator

quote:
Originally posted by CLee:
quote:
Here are the last two laps from my perspective (i.e. back of the pack)... A few spins, a couple off track excursions. All in all some fun racing!

Good call near the end of the video for waiting to turn-in as the maroon/purple car overshot the corner...!
I certainly appreciated it. As I crossed the track I was cringing awaiting impact.

I kinda forgot about the whole braking thing... [boggled]

--------------------
It really makes my week when nobody crashes into me.

ethan666
noob

Region: SoCal
Car #: 42
Year : 1991
Icon 1 posted  Profile for ethan666   Author's Homepage     Edit/Delete Post  Report this post to a Moderator

quote:
Originally posted by CLee:
quote:

Yeah I kinda figured it wouldn't turn out well so I backed off!

--------------------
ethan

ethan666
noob

Region: SoCal
Car #: 42
Year : 1991
Icon 1 posted  Profile for ethan666   Author's Homepage     Edit/Delete Post  Report this post to a Moderator

+1 on the heat race. That was a ton of fun! My vote would be to absolutely do that again.

Anyone else enjoy the numerous car parts and debris strewn around turn 1? I managed to hit a brake rotor or hub or something during qualifying!

Check out my awesome new door stop!!

-

-

--------------------
ethan

Angela Swan Verified Driver Made Donation to Website

Region: NASA SoCal and CalClub
Car #: 87
Year : 1990
Icon 1 posted  Profile for Angela Swan     Edit/Delete Post  Report this post to a Moderator

Loved the heat race! Well, maybe not that particular heat race [help] [banghead] , but definitely the concept!

I also owe a big thanks to our SM group. After my Sunday incident, everyone came over offering tools, help, whatever they could. It was pretty impressive. Look forward to getting back soon!

--------------------
Angela Swan

Icon 1 posted  Profile for Rob Burgoon     Edit/Delete Post  Report this post to a Moderator

quote:
Originally posted by Angela Swan:
Loved the heat race! Well, maybe not that particular heat race [help] [banghead] , but definitely the concept!

I also owe a big thanks to our SM group. After my Sunday incident, everyone came over offering tools, help, whatever they could. It was pretty impressive. Look forward to getting back soon!

Did your car need a rear upper A arm? If so, you might have ended up with the one I gave the Christians less than 24 hours earlier [Cool]

Hope nothing expensive to fix got bent.

Holy crap Ethan! Maybe it's worth a few bucks as scrap aluminum?

--------------------

Jonathan Christian Verified Driver

Region: south pacific
Car #: 31
Year : 91
Icon 1 posted  Profile for Jonathan Christian   Author's Homepage     Edit/Delete Post  Report this post to a Moderator

quote:

You can thank Jeff for loosening that exhaust bolt [Big Grin]

Angela Swan Verified Driver Made Donation to Website

Region: NASA SoCal and CalClub
Car #: 87
Year : 1990
Icon 1 posted  Profile for Angela Swan     Edit/Delete Post  Report this post to a Moderator

quote:
Originally posted by Jonathan Christian:
You can thank Jeff for loosening that exhaust bolt [Big Grin]

No no, that was during the OTHER Sunday issue where everyone stood around watching me work on my car. Very exciting [thumbsup] . Darn bolt, so that was Walker. He better watch out, people might think he's getting nice. [Roll Eyes]

And Rob, thanks but too much was bent so a temporary fix was done so as I wanted to get out there and get credit for the race...

--------------------
Angela Swan

quote:
[QUOTE]

And Rob, thanks but too much was bent so a temporary fix was done so as I wanted to get out there and get credit for the race...

Ahh ok. What all got bent? Upper and spindle like my crash? Does your subframe still look ok?

--------------------

Page 2 of 2 1  2 

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To: