Spec Miata Community   
search | help | calendar | games | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Hello Spec Miata Community » SpecMiata.com » Spec Miata Data Acquisition » Traqmate for Cal Speedway?

- Email this page to someone! | Subscribe To Topic  
Author Topic: Traqmate for Cal Speedway?
TimBuck Verified Driver Made Donation to Website
I'll believe it when I believe it.

Region: CalClub
Car #: 44
Year : 1992
Icon 1 posted  Profile for TimBuck   Author's Homepage     Edit/Delete Post  Report this post to a Moderator

Anyone have Traqmate maps for Cal Speedway? I'd like some baseline data to compare with the Super Spec Miata.

I'm a little bit of a Traqmate noob, but am going to try the Traqmate/ChaseCam combo for Friday's test.

Now that we stock both systems, I guess I should become familiar with them!

--------------------
Tim Buck

MAZDASPEED Motorsports Development
Mazda North American Operations
phone (800) 435-2508
fax (949) 222-2650

zoom-zoom!

Brian Linn Verified Driver Made Donation to Website

Region: Cal Club
Year : 1990
Icon 1 posted  Profile for Brian Linn     Edit/Delete Post  Report this post to a Moderator

I have Traqmate data from my FP Miata at Cal Speedway, which may be another good comparison point. I'm interested in getting data from a SM at Cal Speedway, without the aid of the draft, if possible. Mostly looking at top speed and acceleration. I've heard that the fast SM's were hitting 127-130mph, looking for confirmation.

Tim let me know if you are interested, and if so where to send the file.

--------------------
Brian Linn
2007 Mark Donohue award winner

WChristian 2

Region: So Pac
Car #: 10
Year : 1999
Icon 1 posted  Profile for WChristian 2     Edit/Delete Post  Report this post to a Moderator

Last trip to Cal Speedway in the draft we were looking at 127 as the fastest in the front with a 3-4 car draft. Alone you are lucky to be at 121 as the absolute quickest.........at least legally. I cant say what the other guys are hitting. Just the data from our 3 cars.

Gearhead Verified Driver Made Donation to Website

Region: Atlanta
Car #: 41
Year : 1992
Icon 1 posted  Profile for Gearhead   Author's Homepage     Edit/Delete Post  Report this post to a Moderator

Yowza. I have never seen north of 120 in my puny little 1.6. I guess I need to pay a visit to Daytona or Homestead and find a really fast drafting partner.

--------------------
Glenn Stephens // Team Traqmate // SM 41 // http://traqmate.com

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To: