Spec Miata Community   
search | help | calendar | games | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Hello Spec Miata Community » Sports Car Club of America » SCCA North-East » MARRS "7" 2010

- Email this page to someone! | Subscribe To Topic  
Author Topic: MARRS "7" 2010
Louis Interdonato

Region: wdc
Car #: 90
Year : 93
Icon 1 posted  Profile for Louis Interdonato     Edit/Delete Post  Report this post to a Moderator

Where is everybody? Only 17 registered for SM...where is Slowson?.....come on Alan sign up.

--------------------
WDCR SM # 90 http://www.rpperformanceracing.com/

Scottie

Region: WDCR
Car #: sm 19
Icon 1 posted  Profile for Scottie     Edit/Delete Post  Report this post to a Moderator

Im here! but then again, this is the first time I am here. rookie

--------------------
How do I fit this ls7 into my mia... nevermind.

Steve Sturm Verified Driver

Region: WDC
Car #: 90
Year : 1990
Icon 1 posted  Profile for Steve Sturm     Edit/Delete Post  Report this post to a Moderator

quote:
Originally posted by Louis Interdonato:
...where is Slowson?.....come on Alan sign up.

Packing for Hawaii?

Chris Windsor Verified Driver Made Donation to Website Series Champ
windsorcustoms.com

Region: WDCR,
Car #: 38
Year : 1991
Icon 1 posted  Profile for Chris Windsor   Author's Homepage     Edit/Delete Post  Report this post to a Moderator

quote:
Originally posted by Scottie:
Im here! but then again, this is the first time I am here. rookie

'cause you're not all there [Big Grin]

--------------------
2011 Season schedule coming soon
Support, sales, repair or rental
windsorcustoms.com

Scottie

Icon 1 posted  Profile for Scottie     Edit/Delete Post  Report this post to a Moderator

Haha. I'm not all there. That third pedal on the left is an extra brake right? I use that to brake late to pass people!

Hey Chris, I done got me a trailer

--------------------

G. Davis Verified Driver Made Donation to Website

Car #: 03
Icon 1 posted  Profile for G. Davis     Edit/Delete Post  Report this post to a Moderator

Figuring out how much Vatorade you need? [tipsy]

--------------------
--------------------

Glenn Davis

Scottie

Haha, thats what really gets my coordination pin point

--------------------

Mitch Reading Verified Driver Made Donation to Website

Region: Philadelphia
Car #: 65
Icon 1 posted  Profile for Mitch Reading     Edit/Delete Post  Report this post to a Moderator

So Vinny... what do you think about the SM MARRS points race? To this idiot, it looks like a three way heat between Kopp, Zalner and Brunk. Can Brunk win SM and SSM championships? Are the Meatheads out of it? Give me some of your wisdom!

--------------------
http://www.mitchum.ms

fleming Made Donation to Website

Region: northeast
Year : 90
Icon 1 posted  Profile for fleming     Edit/Delete Post  Report this post to a Moderator

Two words, Mr. Vinny "Play Nice"....

and Larry Grimm will be the techshed this weekend. He was the nice gentleman last year that didn't think your lack of NOMEX was funny.

--------------------
"where one ends, one shall begin".

Scottie

Hey guys. Just want to thank everyone who helped me out this weekend at my first race. I came home in one piece, the car came home in one piece, and I started to run some semi competitive times with my car.

Thanks Chris Windsor, the set up is freakin awesome. Thanks Rob Myles and your wife for cheering me on and being a good pit buddy.

Looking forward to racing again VERY soon.

--------------------

Wreckerboy Verified Driver

Car #: SSM 53 "Lola"
Icon 1 posted  Profile for Wreckerboy     Edit/Delete Post  Report this post to a Moderator

Scottie, it was our pleasure to meet you and your fan club. Jean says congratulations on the first race. Looks like you ran some decent times!

EDIT: Whoo hoo! Multiple :29's on Sunday as well. It's about damn time. Thanks for the set up Chris, it really does drive like a Cadillac. A small, noisy, torqueless Cadillac...

--------------------
Rob Myles
Hero To The Momentum Impaired

Scottie

Hahah. Yeah I was able to get the car into the 1:31's during my race. Tell Jean I say thank you!

Congrats on your finish, you drove a great race. Whens the next time you will be racing?

--------------------

breathesfire Verified Driver
flirting with disaster

Region: South Jersey
Year : 91
Icon 1 posted  Profile for breathesfire     Edit/Delete Post  Report this post to a Moderator

Holy fast laps, guys! I guess the new pavement areas are cured and rubbered in. Congrats to Scott Z on a 1:27 and Kevin Kopp on a 1:26 in qualifying. Amazing!

Pete Maerz

Muda Verified Driver Made Donation to Website
ComingToAMirrorNearYou

Car #: #23
Icon 1 posted  Profile for Muda     Edit/Delete Post  Report this post to a Moderator

1;27's & 6's....damn.

Nice driving!

--------------------
Muda Motorsports
"We're all here 'cause we're not all there."

Blake Clements Verified Driver Series Champ
MegaModerator

Region: SW - Houston
Car #: 6
Year : 99, 96
Icon 1 posted  Profile for Blake Clements   Author's Homepage     Edit/Delete Post  Report this post to a Moderator

Kopp and Kenny were in 1.6? Sounds like it was a good weekend for the 1.6 cars!

--------------------
Blake Clements

PhillipsRacePrep/SP Induction Systems/East Street Racing/MiataCage.com/Carbotech/WBR Graphics

www.blakeclements.com

Ray Kopp

Car #: 6
Icon 1 posted  Profile for Ray Kopp   Author's Homepage     Edit/Delete Post  Report this post to a Moderator

Blake, the recent track sealing was kind to the 1.6 cars. Let's see what happens at NJMP in 10 days

--------------------
Ray Kopp
Kopp Motorsports
Great Falls, VA
Piper Motorsport/King Rat Motorsports
http://koppmotorsports.blogspot.com

Weekend Warrior Verified Driver Made Donation to Website
Racing to Cure ALS (Lou Gehrig's Disease)

Car #: 56 "Earl"
Year : 1990, 1999 soon to be SM
Icon 1 posted  Profile for Weekend Warrior   Author's Homepage     Edit/Delete Post  Report this post to a Moderator

What happened Sunday? The results have not yet been posted?!?

--------------------
http://www.olsinvestfinancial.com
http://www.alsinfo.org
http://www.weekendwarriorracing.com

Big Z Verified Driver Made Donation to Website Series Champ
Big Member

Region: DC
Car #: 72
Year : 1994
Icon 1 posted  Profile for Big Z     Edit/Delete Post  Report this post to a Moderator

Not sure what exactly happened on Sunday...obviously someone protested or there is some issue somewhere...

Although there was some contact in the top 10, as far as I know nobody in the top 10 is the reason for the results hold up...

Results are up at my laps though....link below:

http://www.mylaps.com/results/showrun.jsp?id=1631504

Z

--------------------
Brian Zalner AKA: Big Z
Like a boss...
RP Performance / Director of Mktg.
http://www.rpperformanceracing.com
http://performanceautoworkswv.com/services.html

Wreckerboy Verified Driver

Car #: SSM 53 "Lola"
Icon 1 posted  Profile for Wreckerboy     Edit/Delete Post  Report this post to a Moderator

Video from Sunday's SSM race.

--------------------
Rob Myles
Hero To The Momentum Impaired

fleming Made Donation to Website

Region: northeast
Icon 1 posted  Profile for fleming     Edit/Delete Post  Report this post to a Moderator

quote:
Originally posted by Big Z:
Not sure what exactly happened on Sunday...obviously someone protested or there is some issue somewhere...

Although there was some contact in the top 10, as far as I know nobody in the top 10 is the reason for the results hold up...

Results are up at my laps though....link below:

http://www.mylaps.com/results/showrun.jsp?id=1631504

Z

SSM had some issues with contact and a few drivers getting bent out of shape (no pun intended).

--------------------
"where one ends, one shall begin".

John Nesbitt

Region: WDCR, NCR
Icon 1 posted  Profile for John Nesbitt     Edit/Delete Post  Report this post to a Moderator

quote:
Originally posted by Big Z:

There was a protest after the Sunday SM race. The SOM have made a judgment, and the final results (subject to appeal) should be posted 'soon'.

flintstone Verified Driver

Car #: 86
Icon 1 posted  Profile for flintstone     Edit/Delete Post  Report this post to a Moderator

quote:
Wreckerboy
Member # 797 posted 08-13-2010 01:59 PM
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

rob, great racing this wknd. ran some with you, 12 & 88 both days. fun, clean racing from my seat. wish i could stayed up there on sunday. great set up from meathead as always. need to learn how to use it more consistently...and on the paved part

Mike888 Verified Driver Made Donation to Website

Region: NJ
Car #: 12
Year : 1997
Icon 1 posted  Profile for Mike888   Author's Homepage     Edit/Delete Post  Report this post to a Moderator

quote:
Originally posted by Weekend Warrior:
What happened Sunday? The results have not yet been posted?!?

The 77 filed a protest against me. John Walsh called me last night with the results.

Icon 1 posted  Profile for Mike888   Author's Homepage     Edit/Delete Post  Report this post to a Moderator

Anyone have any video from the Summit SM race Sunday they can post. Specifically looking for some mid-pack stuff, 10th-15th.

quote:
Originally posted by flintstone:
quote:
Wreckerboy
Member # 797 posted 08-13-2010 01:59 PM
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

rob, great racing this wknd. ran some with you, 12 & 88 both days. fun, clean racing from my seat. wish i could stayed up there on sunday. great set up from meathead as always. need to learn how to use it more consistently...and on the paved part
+1

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To: