Spec Miata Community   
search | help | calendar | games | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Hello Spec Miata Community » Sports Car Club of America » SCCA North-East » NEDiv Participant Survey

- Email this page to someone! | Subscribe To Topic  
Author Topic: NEDiv Participant Survey
John Nesbitt

Region: WDCR, NCR
Icon 1 posted  Profile for John Nesbitt     Edit/Delete Post  Report this post to a Moderator

In the next day or two, some of you will receive an email from SCCA inviting you to complete a survey about your experiences at NEDiv events this year. We shall use the results in designing the training program for NEDiv stewards.

Your feedback is very important. We want to know what is working well, and where we can improve.

The survey does not take long to complete and is anonymous. If you receive an invitation, I would be very grateful if you could take a few minutes to respond.

Many thanks.

John

Brandon F. Verified Driver

Region: NNJR
Car #: 48
Year : 1996
Icon 1 posted  Profile for Brandon F.     Edit/Delete Post  Report this post to a Moderator

John,
And what if we wish to provide input but don't receive the survey? [Wink]

Thanks!
Brandon

John Nesbitt

Icon 1 posted  Profile for John Nesbitt     Edit/Delete Post  Report this post to a Moderator

If you have an SCCA competition license, live in NEDiv, and your region of record is in NEDiv, you will very likely receive a survey.

If you don't receive a survey in the next few days, but raced at a NEDiv event in 2010, contact me, and I'll find a way for you to provide input.

Vick Verified Driver
Do they sell spec training wheels?

Region: NYR
Car #: 12
Year : 1991
Icon 1 posted  Profile for Vick     Edit/Delete Post  Report this post to a Moderator

The survey just came into me. Was very easy to fill in. I think it took me three minutes and I wrote a pretty detailed response.

--------------------
http://www.volko.com

John Nesbitt

There were over 400 responses to the survey!

Thanks to everyone who took the time to respond.

CP Verified Driver

Region: NER
Car #: 7
Year : 1999
Icon 1 posted  Profile for CP   Author's Homepage     Edit/Delete Post  Report this post to a Moderator

Are we going to see any trends/results posted?

--------------------
-Cy
Supported by LTD Racing & Speed Shack - New England's Premier Auto Accessory Store
Rt1 AutoMile - Norwood, MA
http://www.speedshackonline.com

John Nesbitt

quote:
Originally posted by CP:
Are we going to see any trends/results posted?

I am analyzing the dataset now. I plan to present the results at the NEDiv stewards winter meetings in March.

I would be happy to share results and action plan(s) with NEDiv drivers/volunteers, but courtesy demands that I share them first with the stewards.

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To: