Spec Miata Community   
search | help | calendar | games | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Hello Spec Miata Community » Sports Car Club of America » SCCA South-East » Goblins Go SARRC (Page 2)

- Email this page to someone! | Subscribe To Topic
Page 2 of 2 1  2 

Author Topic: Goblins Go SARRC
E-Speed Motorsports Verified Driver

Region: CCR/NCR
Icon 1 posted  Profile for E-Speed Motorsports     Edit/Delete Post  Report this post to a Moderator

Congratulations, Dan on a great win Saturday in the CCPS! You really made it look easy! Good to speak with you at the social.

What a great day for CCPS racing. Great job to E-4 (That's My Boy!) on his 2nd place, Steve Bertok on 3rd, Manuel Dasilva, 4th! And to all of the CCPS competitors, Thank You! for making CCPS one of the greatest "Pro Series" in the country!

Sundays race is still in the hands of the SCCA powers to be, but rest assured that they are working very hard to straighten out a very complex set of circumstances. Revised provisional results should be out soon. Don't quote me, but I think that Sunday's CCPS revised provisional will be mailed.

For any one that has checked Sunday's CCPS (group 7) MyLaps results, trust me they are going to change. The information that is posted is un-revised provisional results.

A huge thanks to all of the NCR staff for allowing us to come play on their turf. They are first class all the way.

Estus White, CCPS Administrator

PS,
How 'bout that new E-Speed car! We got'er all purpled up special, just for this weekend.

--------------------
everything was fine after they got the fire put out.

E-Speed Motorsports
Race Engineering

Bob Thornton - Race Engineering Verified Driver Made Donation to Website Series Champ
When the eagles are silent, the parrots begin to jabber. - Sir Winston Churchill

Region: Central Carolina
Car #: 48
Year : 1999
Icon 1 posted  Profile for Bob Thornton - Race Engineering   Author's Homepage     Edit/Delete Post  Report this post to a Moderator

Big E, the car looked great, just what we have come to expect from E Speed.

The CCPS is the best Pro Series in the US.

E-4 had a good weekend as well ...keep up the good work. [thumbsup]

--------------------
Bob Thornton
http://www.raceengineering.org
Race Engineering Championship Winning Engines

E-Speed Motorsports Verified Driver

Region: CCR/NCR
Icon 1 posted  Profile for E-Speed Motorsports     Edit/Delete Post  Report this post to a Moderator

quote:
Originally posted by Bob Thornton - Race Engineering:
Big E, the car looked great, just what we have come to expect from E Speed.

The CCPS is the best Pro Series in the US.

E-4 had a good weekend as well ...keep up the good work. [thumbsup]

Hey, thanks Bob! You have know idea how good it makes me feel for someone of your stature in the Spec Miata family to make a statement like that!

Now if we can just figure out this Sunday thing with out someone wanting to hang me upside down by my little toes... [banghead]

--------------------
everything was fine after they got the fire put out.

E-Speed Motorsports
Race Engineering

E-4 Verified Driver

Region: CCR and NCR
Car #: 00
Year : early 1600
Icon 1 posted  Profile for E-4     Edit/Delete Post  Report this post to a Moderator

Good job to Dan and Ben for the ccps wins!!!

That ol' espeed miata hookd up after some tips from tha PROs on saturday. I wasnt feelin too good about startin 54th but we pulld through again with a 2nd place.

Sunday wasnt so good. started 52nd tried to make the same pull but that 185thousand mile motor just couldnt take it. She let me down comin down tha hill. I wonder who builds motors around here?! [Big Grin] (if anybody has video of the fire i wanna see!!)

I gotta thank my dad and the whole E-SPEED family! for the help they give week in and week out! if it wasnt for them i wouldnt make it.

also Thanks to Bob Thornton for some fashion pointers!

--------------------
first or last baby. thats the way we do it!

E-Speed Motorsports
Race Engineering

Page 2 of 2 1  2 

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To: